Melting Pot of History, Culture & Modernity
Hyderabad has been a favourite destination for travellers for a long time due to its royal history, palaces, forts, monuments, lakes and natural splendour. The Nawabi city represents a fascinating blend of the past and present and a shining spot on the kaleidoscope that is India. Hyderabad offers a range of attractions for its visitors in terms of wildlife, nature, religious places, film, entertainment etc. It is a leading tourist destination for national and international tourists. It is also a hub for medical tourism in Asia.
The Significance of ‘Being Hyderabad’
Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana in South India is a major hub for IT sector and the services industry. It is the fifth largest city in India and one of the rapidly expanding and developing cities in the world.
It is a cosmopolitan city with a metropolitan outlook that has embraced modernity in every sense. The city, with more than 500 year old history has made impressive strides in sectors like Film, Entertainment, Aviation, Defence, Public Sector and is reckoned as a leading Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions (MICE) destination. The T-Hub-designed for tech start-ups, to catalyse the creation of a vibrant entrepreneur community is the latest milestone as part of the start-up success stories in India.
The Spirit of ‘Happening Hyderabad’
The Government of Telangana invites companies/organizations all over India and the world to take part in ‘Happening Hyderabad’ involving organizing various events in the city for 365 days in a year.
As part of this enterprising initiative to attract event organizers and other players, the government offers extensive support towards Branding only. This doesn’t include financial/monetary incentives.
Interested players need to fill this online form, in order to start the process of their participation in ‘Happening Hyderabad’. This is the latest industry-friendly move by the Government of Telangana to leverage Hyderabad’s unique position as a leading destination of Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions (MICE) in India and South Asia. The government is fully committed to support various events that are planned in Hyderabad, offering crucial support to make the events successful and profitable.
Terms & Conditions
- UPTO Rs. 5.00 lakhs - Government will only support by way of Branding.
- Upto Rs. 5-20 lakhs - need to apply 1 month in advance, based on content. The total financial sponsorship / support will not exceed 50% of the cost of the event.
- Upto Rs. 20 - 50 lakhs - need to apply 2 month in advance. Where, it will be named as Telangana Tourism event with active partcipation of partner / organizers. The total financial sponsorship / support will not exceed 75% of the cost of the event.
- Above Rs. 50 lakhs - 1.00 crore - Will be the Telangana Tourism event and in association with the private players, who will come with the concept. The total financial sponsorship / support will not exceed 70% of the cost of the event. and to be applied 3 months in advance.
- Above Rs. 1.00 crore, to be applied through tender notification or swiss challenge basis with minimum 4 months in advance, provided the concept is very good.